Akasaka Minato-ku Tokyo, Japan
Born Jan 17, 1969 in the outskirts of Tokyo in Chiba Japan.
Began her music carrier shortly after her mother noticed that she had a gift for the musical arts.
At the age of 4, She began mastering the piano and at the age of 10 she discovered her passion with singing.
Unfortunately, at the age of 12, her mother passed away.
After this tragic event,her musical carrier wavered and she decided to pursue a professional business carrier.
While she had a successful business carrier,she always knew that there was something missing in her life.
In 2010, she decided to pursue what was in her heart, and that was to be a singer.
Released 2 albums and 1 single.
01. 池上線 (Single Version)
02. Sakurazaka (桜坂)
03. 池上線(Off Vocal Version)
04. Sakurazaka (Off Vocal Version)
01. Cheer Up (元気を出して)
02. Wine Red Heart (ワインレッドの心)
03. Sakurazaka (桜坂)
04. My Dream (夢先案内人)
05. Roppongi Suicide (六本木心中)
06. Angel’s Eyes (天使の誘惑)
07. Namida No Kiss (涙のキッス)
08. Bluelight Yokohama (ブルーライト・ヨコハマ)
09. It’s True What They Say (あなたに会えてよかった)
10. Diamond Eyes (瞳はダイアモンド)
2. It’s Easy When You’re In Love (乙女座 宮)
4. Spring Is Just Ahead (春一番)
7. Piece Of My Wish
8. Roman Hikou (浪漫飛行)
9. Anatani Aitakute 〜Missing You〜 (あなたに逢いたくて〜Missing You〜)